Friday, February 17, 2012

The city that never sleeps

New York City!

I recently went on a trip to New York with a cast of a show that I was in. Not only was I spoiled with the amazing culture, diverse people, and the beautiful city itself, but I was extremley excited to get shooting this beautiful city. I feel in love with it. ~Enjoy

 
On the plane- first time to N.Y.C!


I actually took this photo by mistake, but I'm so glad I did. I absolutley love it. These were actually just buildings. I was on a bus, and I couldn't use flash or else I would get the reflection of the window. Thus the moving bus- (the moving picture.) Notice the silloutte of the girl. I love that it's in front of it. So many dreams are fufilled in N.Y.


















This was my first time walking into Times Square. I literally had no words, and still don't. All I could do was shoot. It is very tough to describe- I hope the photos do that for me. :)









When I look at this photo I automatically notice the people first. Which is facinating, because if you think about it- even though New York is know for it's gigantic buildings and unique lands- it is really the unique people that make it up. Without them, New York wouldn't be nearly as grand, and wonderful.

Thanks for looking! ~xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment