Friday, February 17, 2012

Sisterly love.

Over Thanksgiving break me, and my sister decided to go to the park to do a photo shoot. Here are some edited shots I took of my beautiful sister, Makael. ~Enjoy





During this particular shoot I really tried to focus on angles. Although a lot things are edited- we were just having fun with different colors and fades. I really tried to capture Makael's happy and quirky personality in these pictures. I constantly tried to make her laugh :)

Hehe, this is not my sister. I turned the camera around and took a picture of myself, because the sun was perfect for taking pictures. This was around the time most photographer's try to shoot- (when the sun is going up or down) Notice the lights in my eyes.

I'll be posting more soon! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment