Friday, February 17, 2012

Claire McAdams Photography

(THIS IS NOT MY PHOTOGRAPHY!) Do check her out, though. This is Claire McAdams Photography- http://www.clairemcadamsphotography.com/
Me, and Claire did this shoot last month. I am heavily involved with musical theater, so we came to Claire for head shots. Although, we also dabbled with some more artsy, and dance shots. It was a blast, as we photographed and rocked out to my i-pod! Not only do I love being behind the lens, but I also love being in front of it ~Enjoy

I love this balloon shot. It has an innocence to
it. The balloons were actually my idea, I had been
wanting to shoot someone with balloons. So, I
thought why not shoot with them, instead? :)
(Notice the pointe shoes) #danceforthewin. 




























        
 Not only was I jealous of her camera, but it
was amazing to me how many great shots
she could get. I was simply running, and she
got a perfect shot. She is truly amazing. I also
loved what she did with the editing. Even
though we had a black background, she
lowered the brightness, and contrasted it-
making a more intense photograph.


I love what she did with the editing on this one.
She made the face/eyes pop. I really want her
editing system. My favorite part about shooting
people is to try to guess what they're thinking.














This is probably my favorite
action shoot. We had to do this
pose several times. My feet were
killing me by the end of the shoot. I learned a lot about photography just by watching Claire at work. This is my favorite dress, with my favorite hat- doing what I love.









I will be posting (hopefully) weekly :) Thanks for reading! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment