Friday, February 17, 2012

Don't be kissless

This is Downtown, Houston. I was in a show, "Kissless", and I shot a few shots outside and of the cast in Zilka Hall. Most of these were just me messing around/ taking pictures of my friends. Nothing serious ;) Also, keep in mind that these are copies of the original version- so these aren't nearly as crisp and clear. Those take too long to upload. ~Enjoy!

Arriving downtown Houston- shot through the car window. Thought it was kind of neat. I love downtown, even if it is very confusing to navigate.







I actually had to get down on the ground to get this shot. I told them to pose with their feet. Love it!





This is me, shooting through the mirror.^^^  And the other picture is my friend, Jelena. I love the lights behind her. It makes the photo pop.
This is my best friend, Jessie. I'm absolutely obsessed with her eyes. I just had to snap them. A bit of editing to bring out those gorgeous eyes.
 The Wall of Fame ;)


Laughing shots are my favorite- I was able to capture this sweet girls adorable laugh<3


I kind of resemble a bandit. With much editing I was able to pull it off ;) I love the lighting in the room.
 Haha, I'm crazy.
The beautiful sights of downtown.

EYES!!!


Thanks for reading! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment