Saturday, February 25, 2012

Reflection

This was a photo shoot I did yesterday with my best friend, Jessie. This beautiful actress brought so many wonderful things to the table. She inspired me with ideas, and was a very natural model. For this particular shoot I went for a vintage look. I wanted to heavily include nature and the beautiful things it has to offer, but also include pieces that you wouldn't normally find near a lake and trees. Even though the people on my street probably thought we were crazy walking down the street with a chair, mirror and a camera- it was so worth it. I not only tried to capture Jessie and her deep contemplating expressions, but I wanted to truly capture nature through my eye. I had a blast shooting, and editing these. ~Enjoy!





      








No comments:

Post a Comment